Specialist services in your country
Organisations all over the UK are working together to keep children and young people safe online.
If you live in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales, this page outlines what’s happening in your local area. We link to organisations that will keep you up to date and even give you the opportunity to get involved.
- The Scottish Government is committed to keeping young people safe online. Visit the website to view Scotland’s Child Internet Safety Plan or to seek further advice.
- If you are between 11- 26 visit young scot for internet safety advise, resources and games.
- If you are an adult concerned about 'cyber-bullying', you can access advice from RespectMe, Scotland's anti-bullying service
- The Welsh Assembly Government is making a powerful contribution to teaching and learning across Wales, visit the site to find out more.
- WISE KIDS specialises in advice on New Media and Safety for young people, parents and educators.
- The CLIC is interactive website for 11 – 25 year olds in Wales and offers a wide range of information, including where to get support in your local area.
- Police Force Northern Ireland provides internet safety advice for young people and parents. Visit the site for top tips about staying safe online.
From another EU Country?