For cartoons, games and fun...  come to


The internet can be fun but sometimes you find things that make you sad or scared.

Tell your mum, dad or the person who looks after you at home if something makes you feel sad or funny inside.

You can also talk to your teachers if anything upsets you and they will help.

If you want to talk to someone else you can call ‘Childline’, which is a place where grown-ups who are nice can help you.

You can phone Childline on:  0800 1111

Always remember is to tell a grown up you like and trust if you are sad or scared about anything.