Police and Private Sector Reporting

Police Reporting

Police officers who want to contact CEOP should liaise with their CEOP SPOC or Force Intelligence Bureau for advice on how to submit information or intelligence to the NCA in accordance with the guidance on the Management of Police Information (MoPI). For any further information, your force SPOC can also contact CEOP’s Single Point of Entry Team.

Private Sector Reporting

Individuals working in private sector organisations may want to make a report about suspected child abuse material that they have encountered as part of their work, or about suspicious sexual contact between an adult and a child. In these circumstances, individuals should contact their local police force to provide full details of the incident. Contact information can be found at https://www.police.uk/pu/contact-us/ or by calling 101.

Anyone with immediate concerns about the safety of a child should always contact 999.

Need someone to talk to?

If you’re not ready to make a report, or want to speak to a professional right now, you can call the NSPCC helpline at any time.

Visit NSPCC helpline